Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Wedding Day

Photobucket


So my sweet Husband and I celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary yesterday! I know, two years -we made it! :) Obviously, I am in no position to write articles on marriage - most would laugh at the thought with only 2 years under our belt. 

We watched our wedding video together last night and it was a precious thing to do together. In the midst of babies and cleaning and working and pregnancy and Christmas parties and decorating and laundry and scheduling and emails and phone calls and cooking and planning and.... it was so peaceful to just sit and reflect on the JOY of that day. 

Someone I love and respect told me that every year on their anniversary they watch their wedding video... I can see why. A tradition has been born in our home! 

I Love My Husband, 
Happy Wife

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment