Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sisters

We found out some big news this week! 

Photobucket
Baby Girl Dalton expected to arrive around March 2nd, 2011. 18 months after her sister! 

This means that our sweet baby girl Gracie is going to have a sweet sister. Can you think of a better gift to give her? I couldn't be more excited for her! They are only going to be about 18 months apart, so Im praying NOW that they will be best friends and cherish, protect and love each other dearly. 
 Here is my little lover-loo the day before her 1st birthday. 

Photobucket
Gracie Lynn Dalton, 12 mo.

I was blessed to have 2 sisters - Melissa and Megan. We likely didn't appreciate each other as much as we should of growing up, but we really did fall in love with each other as teenagers and young adults. My precious sister Melissa (one on the left) went to heaven when she was 21.... I was 24 and my youngest sister Megan was 18... Maybe that's why I have been praying that my kids would all love each other and really LIKE each other growing up, not only as adults... Time is precious and you never know how much you have with the people you love and adore. So, go tell your people how much you love them! 

Sweet Sisters....
Photobucket
Melissa (Left) , Heather (Center)  and Megan (Right) 

2 comments:

  1. Not sure why Gracie's picture is 100 times larger than the others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, Heather! I'm sure your girls will adore each other & be best friends & I can't think of a better gift for them than a doting, sold out for Jesus mom like YOU! Thanks for posting this - I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete